Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
"NUGGA NUGGA"
I went out with Liyu yesterday. I think, if I'm not wrong, that was the first time we went out alone! We met each other at 12.30pm near Famous Amos at Cine. Then we rushed to buy tickets for the movie we decided to watch: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging! Its a British chic flic! Quite hilarious, but I personally feel very sorry for all the guys(Very few) who were in the cinema watching that show with us. Because, from my perspective it is rather embarassing for them!(: Hahaha, I'll rate the movie high for originality! Of course, Yew and I came fully prepared. I was armed with my bag of 100gm No Nut Chocolate chip cookies, and that woman had a box of strawberry flavoured Pocky, and some biscuit I always remember as Colon..hahahaha! Idk why, so don't ask!:D After the movie, we ate at Pasta Mania cos we both had a lil brunch, so we still felt hungry. Hah! Pigs! Anyway, we headed opp to Heeren, and Sixuan joined us there! We went to HMV and looked for some songs that could interest us. Then I realised I had my first every blister!!!!!!!!! Oh man! I was so excited it didn't feel painful at all LOL! Surprisingly, it itched! Hahaha, I'm such an abnormality! Then, we headed to Wheelock Place to go Borders! Along the way, Sixuan bought 2 huge chunks of fresh pineapples, and guess what! She munched it down in less than a minute! Wait, I should say swallowed! Seriously, how do you do that? Haha! We went to Far East Plaza and again along the way because the weather was so frigging warm and HUMID(EEEE I hate the word "humid", I think I've mentioned this before like how I feel more heat in me when I hear that word), that I couldn't resist buying a slice of chilling and juicy rock melon!!!! Mmmm, it was paradise... Then Sixuan had to head home. So Liyu and I continued her hunt for a new bag and a pair of shoes for CNY!! She didn't find a nice bag though. Yew almost bought a pair of white pointy heels that had a white lace woven around it, BUDDEN! The one and only new pair she asked for had scratches on it, and it didn't look much different than the one on display! So she decided she'll but it another time. THen we headed back to J8 to buy wrapping paper at Popular(: Yes that's it!
That was my day. I have to hurry change and head for a christmas eve dinner at a church friend's house! Oh that reminds me!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN