THURSDAY
Class Chalet of 44'08! I would say it wasn't as successful as I thought it would be, and I contributed to that, *sheepish grin. There were very few people on the first day, with only me, Caryn, Carin, Ruishan, Clinton, Jairus, XMarc, Winston, Duofu, Nury, Melissa, Sam, Yunchao. Yes, it was quite pathetic, BUT its not about the numbers! Haha church's teachings!:D We lazed around the entire afternoon, watching repeats of Smallville on TV. And oh gosh, the reception there sucks!!! I had to stand on a stone slab in the open space of the chalet to receive and send my messages. And as usual, the thing that never fails to piss me off- Stupid mosquitoes have some stupid fettish for my smart toes! Always! I tell you! And now my big toe is swollen due to the incontrollable itch that irritates me so much I want to pluck out my whole toe and scratch it good! And Mopiko doens't help lo, sian diao. ANYWAY, Ruishan and Jairus were kind enough to make pasta for dinner on the first night, but I guess its all the mozzies' fault that I lost my hunger and greed, which actually might be a good thing afterall. Haha oh man, I'm so contradicting myself. Ms tay and her boyfriend ( I can't remember his name, it was Ming2 something. But since he looks like Glenn's clone, we'll just call him that(:), came and join us at night! It was shocking to know how Ms tay always talk about us, in a good way of course, to Glenn! Hehe, deep down inside despite the lectures we get sometimes, she loves us! Aww! (: We played pass-the-ball game and then headed to the shops! Clinton decided for us to play pool and so we did. Erm, not really for me, I was contented with touching the ball with the stick! Hahaha! Ms tay learnt how to play too! But she's a good amateur! Then Sam, Caryn, Melissa and I went back to chalet. Sam went home with Ms Tay and Glenn (ooops! Sounds wrong><), and the remaining three of us waited for melissa's mum to drop Caryn and I back to the shops, we had to stay with melissa or else she'd be alone. On the way back, I saw Arifin through the tainted windows of Melissa's Grey Toyota! Haha the irony!:D Yes so Caryn and I hopped of and joined the guys who came from work(Xx, Sk, Arifin, Yb, Jestoni). The rest of the people caught up with us. We played twister! Well, heh! i couldn't hold for long but it was hilarious among Ruishan, Carin and XMarc! Hahahaha! They had to stoop down and over and across, EVERYWHERE! (: Then I took time with Arifin! It's nice having him around, because he doesn't talk much, and I could really use the silence at that moment. The working guys hit the bed earlier because they needed to recharge for 10 hours of work the next consecutive 3 days! Then I became really bored, because the rest of them played Mahjong -_- and I didn't want to learn. So I just watched in silence, pretending I knew exactly what was going on! Haha Loser man! Can you believe how much willpower I have!!!! I sat there and watched till 4.30am! Am I good, or what! Haha! Anyway couldn't sleep much later, cos Ruishan, Carin, Caryn and I squeezed on a pathetic queen size bed. I felt like a squashed hotdog! So we slept at around 5plus and woke at 6.20 hahaha! Yeah, that wasn't a lot of sleep. I think it was because we left the lights on, which was directly shining on our faces! Lol. So..
FRIDAY
Caryn, Carin and I went to kajiao the working dudes! Barged into their rooms and managed to get them off bed, so we could sleep there instead. Dozed off a bit, but everyone was talking so loudly I woke up. So yes, I was still exhausted. So much so, I thought I couldn't stay any longer. And I cabbed down to Pupeng's and I slept through the entire afternoon! While I slept, she packed her room. But I guess I must have been pretty knocked out, cos nothing disturbed my sleep(: We caught a movie at AMKHub, Wild Child! Its really hilarious, go watch go watch!! And then we played a bit at the arcade in J8. There's this spot the difference game that she introduced me to! And its suuuuperduuuuper fun! I'm going to play that whenever I go to the arcade!(: Then we had supper and head back home! Thanks for your comfort anyway pupeng! I'm feeling loads better!:D No more dictatorship!! Or anything else horrible!
SATURDAY
We woke up late, at 12.30pm. Then we headed to Ikea to buy the stuff Pupeng needs. Its so fun to window shop at Ikea! It motivates me to pack my room!(: She bought a couple of things then we had lunch there, and went back home. Did crazy things at her house haha! And then we watched The house bunny, A cinderella Story. The first one was very nice, super funny. The other one was super cliche. Then I went home(:
MONDAY
I've finished reading Twilight and I'm on New Moon now. Its not bad, if you like descriptive writings. I'm headed off for church camp at 2.15 this afternoon!(: I hope I grow more mature and closer to God as well.
I'll walk with you
Wherever you go
Through tears and joy
I'll trust in you