Koo Yun Xuan

Monday, November 24, 2008
Pupeng, Amanda and I went to Pupeng's grandmother's house yesterday. We went to swim at a very vast swimming pool at her granny's house! Then, we decided to head to the sauna, thinking that we can perspire off out water weight. However, it was a failed attempt, the temperature was rising at snail's speed. And by the time it reached 55 degrees, we were only starting to perspire, barely even, I correct myself. At that time, Sri, Pupeng's maid asked us to go back into the house, so yeah we didn't shed our water weights): Plus her aunty Flora is such a marvellous cook, I could not resist another helping of dinner! I mean, nobody would resist those savoury flavours! Yes so feeling a little guilty, we headed back home. The taxi ride back was hilarious, we kept making stupid sounds that the driver laughed at us. It was an enjoyable ride, the driver kept making abrupt turns we were flung around our seats(: Cheap thrills! hahaha cos the ride was free! Well, for me and Amanda:D Thank you Bong!

Upon reaching home, I had to wait for my parents to return from someone's wedding dinner to drop me off at Sixuan's for sleepover No. 3! Coco and Tiff were there too(My churchies). It was quite a short night becuase we slept at about 2.30am! Not so much of a proper sleepover but bah! And OMG! They rented Final Destination! What shit?! I absolutely cannot take any gore, violence and horror. And it happens so that all three were packed in that movie, wow how very convenient! So, as they watched, I faced the opposite direction, that is, facing them and observing their grossed out expressions! Haha, but they provided the details of how the characters died lol, i'm too chicken to watch! Hello?! Getting strangled by clothes line, electrocuted, slashed at the neck by a disc that amazingly flew out from the com, beheaded by a piece of metal, blah blah it goes on...are not really my ideal way of facing death! And its totally gruesome please! So throughout the 2 hours, I think, I had my ears shut, tried to flip pages of Confessions of a Shopaholic with my elbows because my fingers are at my ears, desperately trying to block out the disturbing screams and sudden door slams and flesh ripping sounds that really scared the daylights out of me! Freak! I swore never to participate in any of these highly grossing movies ever again after Exorcism of Emily Rose which resulted in a night of high fever. Yeah, I'm a loser but I don't care man. Haha but other than that sleepover was nice. We tried watching Garfield(My idea!) to clear our minds of fearing death, but I guess we were really too tired and were starting to doze off already. So we stopped garfield and went to bed. Its good too, in a way we were too tired to creep ourselves out by the horrors of the show.

I went out with Pupeng the next day, today! We were supposed to go cycling with Amanda, Shaokwang, Xiuxian, and Jestoni but postponed the whole expedition because it was quite last minute anyway(: Shaokwang and Xiuxian were really sweet, thanks guys! Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with people today! As I was walking back home from Sixuan's, 2 men came up to me and kept asking me weird questions. I was like " Erm....I got to go" hahahaha! So Pupeng and I went to PlazaSing and we watched Quantum of Solace which SUCKED! Oh man, it was so dreadful! We wanted to watch Wild Child at first but realised it wasn't showing yet. BAD BAD decision okay! Please it didn't even have erotic scenes! Hahaha i'm just joking:D But yeah, sucked real bad. We saw amkss people all at times bookstore! Evelyn, some other guy I forgot his name, and Brandon! Hahahaha! This is really funny, we were reading Vogue and I was holding the base of the magazine and Pupeng was holding on to a page she was reading. I don't know why, my hand just slipped and Pupeng was holding the entire magazine by one thin page. And guess what, it tore! Hahahahahaha! And we quickly placed it back behind other copies of Vogue, as in hey! You know I have integrity! But Vogue cost 10+Bucks!!!!! How to purchase?! And its just one stupid page advertising the many brands in the 50000 pages mag. So not much harm right? Right? Okay right. So yes we left it as it was and kind of ran out. Ooops~!

Yes, and don't say I have no guilty conscience, I bought a book from Popular. Yes, although its a totally different shop, it doesn't matter right? I'm still contributing to Singapore's economy(: So yay me! Its called Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. I really like Jodi Picoult's books! Her writing style is really good, you should try My Sister's Keeper, great stuff. I'm going to read that and then I'm going to get my mum to buy me the whole Twilight series!! Edward=Hot(: And there's also Brisingr, the trilogy to Eragon. Hee i'm such a geek! Okay I'm really melting now, so goodnight!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN