Hmm, on second thought, fully retarded!(:

Yes, she has issues with posing with her hands!

See what I mean? :D HAHAHAHA!

Again, I've proven my point(:

Oh well, what can i say?

She's still the sexiest bitch alive! BFF!:D

Its artistic right!! Hehe I drew it!(:

(:

Ahaha Arifin, Brandon abd DaMarc were pissed with me cos a game with me took up an hour! hahaha!

Before O levels(:

Studying?

NO! hahaha! They were playing Carin's board game(:

Laura!(:
Laura, Pupeng and Caryn!
The three black dots are my mole! Laura drew the bear! hahaha!
Xiuxian, Pupeng(:
Shaokwang, Xiuixan, Pupeng, and Caryn!(:
My lovelies! Amanda and Pupeng!:D They perfect my life!
I've stalled long enough, I should post a dedication to my closest friends now(:
To:
My BEST FRIEND, Ms Zheng Pupeng: Hey bitch! I think our friendship has walked a perilous journey throughout these 4 years. You used to hate me in Sec 1, and I didn't exactly had a good impression of you then. Haha, I can't remember how it all changed, but somehow along the way, both of us changed, and so did our non-existent friendship. Hahaha, we were really wild, spending our allowances every week to take neoprints! I still have loads of them safely kept in my drawer(: I know this sounds pretty corny, but it felt that we were meant to have this special friendship. You see, I'm one who loves to irritate and lol no matter how pissed you get with me, you'd still give your stern face away, and show the tiny smile you always try so hard to hide. And haha, our conversations don't fail to contain sacarsm and insults(: But that's how we communicate eh? Lol. Yeah its true, we're complete opposites. I'm an emotional person, I don't hide what I feel inside, which results in buckets full of tears(haha), and you're the strong and tough one, who only broke down on hmm let me see, 1...2...3 occasions! I've always remembered something you've said to me some time back, "...That made me realised why we are friends. It's because I've freedom which you've been wanting, and you have family love which I've been longing..." It stuck with me. Although you hate to see me crying, you'll always be there for me, listening and advising. Thank you(: there's so much I want to say, but they're all from my memory, and i can't put it all to words. I enjoyed all the memories i had with you(: I just really hope we can continue to grow in our friendship after this year because you're a special girl, I love you!
My COMFORTER, Ms Amanda Chng Yi: GUPH! Haha, I have no idea what that is but I know that you're my conscience, my helping hand(: To be honest, I feel that you're the weirdest person I've ever met. But that makes you ever so unique, because you stand out from the rest. Your strange actions, words, and expression will remain with me for a long time haha! And its really comforting to talk to you, because no matter what you're doing at a moment, you'd stop and listen to me if I have something to share. I really want to thank you for your prayers, you have no idea how much it impacted me. Maybe i'm being melodramatic here, but its like you always fish me out of my darkest moments(: You're truly God sent. You've played such an important role in my life, I will never forget you. You've started comforting me even before we were friends. I remember the first day of school. Shaotong was seated beside me, and you were in front of me. At that time I felt really afraid because every face in the school was new. You don't know how much better I felt when you just turned around and gave me that one smile I needed so much. And I've always kept that Get Well card you gave me when I fell really sick in Sec 1. It didn't matter to me, if others didn't cared, you were all I needed. Thank you and you know I love you(:
My LAUGHTER, Ms Yap Liyu: You've brought so much joy to my life(: Its truly a gift you know, to make someone laugh by just the look of your face! hahaha! That was a compliment! And you're the smartest friend I have, I sometimes feel honoured to be able to talk to you, because seriously, you have such a high profile in school! Me being so pathetically stupid, I bet you didn't understand what I was trying to bring across most of the time lol! But you never fail to cheer me up with your nonsense(: And you're very easy to bully! hahahaha! Always entertain me when I asked you to do silly actions, or say stupid words. SSSIK, and S! Bridge to Terabithia! Connect! Haha it was really enjoyable spending time with you(: And thanks for sticking by me when I faced problems! I wish you all the best in your bright future ahead!
My HUMILITY, Mr Ong Shaokwang: You're always putting "XD"s in your messages! Haha, thanks for being a true friend and telling me that I was wrong even if it could cost our friendship. All your words changed me, really. I remember how I had this grudge with Mrs Ismail, you know if you haven't told me off that day, I would probably never have tried liking her and changing my attitude about Geography(: I really respect you after you told me you worked to pay off next year's school stuff. It will take me a bit longer to get to your level of maturity. Haha BUT! On second thought you're childish too(: In a good way! You bring tears to my eyes and pain to my belly! Because your comments always make me laugh! Hahaha XD! I really have no idea how you get your sense of humour! Lol, you're a joy to people around you(: And thanks for accepting me into one of your 15th CLOSEST FRIENDS in school! Haha, I'll always remember that, and don't worry you have a rather high placing in my heart too(: I would really like to see you reach your dreams of being a doctor in the future! Then I can have first class priviledge wards for free! Hahaha! No la, lol it'd be great to see you years later! I'd probably be a housewife haha, taitai la!:D Anyway, i'm really glad to have met you, and I think you made an awesome class chairperson, choir mate, and friend! Loveyas!
To Be Continued..