OMGOODNESS!!!!!OLEVELS ARE OFFICALLY BEHIND ME IN 4 DAYS!
Hmm, or is it 5 days? Should I include today? You see, my maths is that bad I don't even know where to count from. Numbers are definitely not my niche. Haha, not that anything is! Anyway, I'm really just putting this post up to entertain SK, whom i feel so tremendously sorry with. HEE you know what I'm saying right Shao GUANG! Oh man, I think I'm mad. Wanna know why? Cos I told Zhanhong that I'll feel a little lost after the big hooha exams. Like, all of a sudden my books leave me or rather I'll be leaving my books in a lurch. It's just so weird now that I don't have to study for the next 3 months or so. But I still like the part about burning my books in glazing fire and watch it turn to ashes!(Muahaha). Hmm, I'll start worrying what to do to occup myself everyday!
Which also brings me to the point that I've made a To-Do-List!
1. Dedicate a post to my beloved friends whom I probably wouldn't meet for the rest of my life.
2. Of course not forgetting the biggest part that makes up me: EATING!! You see the best thing is I don't have to worry whether others think I put on weight cos my new classmates who have never seen me before, would think I'm my size my whole life! Get it? Get it?
3. Visit my sweets in choir! I'm really sorry cos I kind of totally neglected them after the stand down. Sorry babes! I'll make up to them with so much hugs and kisses they'll beg me to stop haha!
4. SHOP FOR PROM!! Man, I'm worried. Why, you ask? If you've seen my face(and size) you'll know why.
5. Tidy my room which has a stunning similarity of a pig sty! (Srsly)
6. Class Chalet! Wheee! I can't wait for this, since after our class outing to Swensen's which was CRAZY!! Oh hehe
7. WATCH MY JIANG1ZHI2SHU4 do his thing in ISWAK2 Oh man, i'm superduper slow! Must chiong all the taiwan and korean dramas!
8. Okay I'm running out of ideas, and this shows how pathetically boring my life is. Sigh..
Anyway, no worries man! Cos I never run out of weird and crazy ideas to have fun! Afterall, I am Yunxuan:D Oh dang it, Olevels are not over yet! I got to continue to mug! Jiayou to all my friends who are feeling demoralised! O levels are coming to an end! (I hope they abolish it for good. We don't deserve to suffer this high level of extreme stress: We're only 16! Or 17!)
Bye!