Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I think I wasted half the day today. Woke up at 10-ish, and used the com all the way to 6! Yes emphasizing on the point that I've mentioned about being a geek at my previous post. So anyway, I'm currently on ZHUAN2JIAO3YU4DAO4AI4, which is the 3rd drama that I've started on since the beginning of the holidays! First was They Kissed Again, aka E4ZUO4JU4E4WEN3. Haha my hanyupinyin sucks. Second was Fated to Love! I know, I know you'd probably think I'm a hopeless romantic, wasting time watching mushy conversations! But it really isn't like that! Well, a bit haha, but its really so hopeful and revitalising to watch! And zhuanjiaoyudaoai is really sweet, the characters will make you swoon. Haha now I sound ridiculous, but you should try it. Maybe you'll like it(:

Anyway, went out with Pupeng this evening. We went to Orchard to see the christmas lightings because we couldn't wait till christmas, Pupeng's leaving for Malaysia and will only be back after the season.

We took a couple of photos with the decorations!(:


And we bought the $1 ice-cream sandwiched by 2 crunchy pieces of walfers! It reminds me of the older days when I'd rush out of primary school with friends to buy one! Hee i'm a pig even at a young age! Yay:D Mine's raspberry ripple, and Pupeng bought chocolate.

We saw some beautiful cakes with intricate details on display of some really posh chocolate shoppe! (:

Then its time we got crazy!:D Haha, I'm serious Pupeng. I'm telling you this because you're my bestie. You must burn the mango top you wore! I mean, we saw like what? 3 people wearing the same one as hers! Only different colours! Okay maybe, those were a little different. But, the word "Barcelona" doesn't really make a difference! I bet it isn't even noticeable although its smacked on your boobs! Really, take my advice. BURN IT! Hahaha! Alright, then we walked pass some ABC girls, who talked like this: "OH MY GOD. EWW, THAT IS SSSSOOOOOO GROSS, EUGH!" " LIKE, UHH! TOTALLY!" So with my brilliant idea, we started imitating them, talking loudly in their accent! Hahaha its so funny because people were staring!:D Oh and when we were at Far East, we went to a food fare that was pretty cool. They sold Thai, African and a lot other food, and korean dolls too! And this African stall vendor came up to us and asked me, "How old are you?" I replied " I'm 16." And he said, "Still young.." I don't know why he said that, like how was I suppose to answer that?! "Hah! You betcha!" It sounds lame! Lol, and he didn't say "hhheeeeeyyyyy!" Like what pupeng said on her blog that he did! And he wasn't freaking hitting on me hahaha! Hello?! 50 years old or older?! No way! So I just walked away(:

And we tried out some really cool and funky glasses from a shop that doesn't have a signboardXD FUNKAAAYYE!


Hahahahaha! Look at Pupeng's! Retro man!

LOL! Anyway, those are skulls you see on the lenses! Cool right?! Okay, the pictures were taken really badly, that's becuase we were laughing too hard to steady our grips! And I'm proud of my phone although it produces images of such quality. It survived being dropped on a road, onto a drain, and several times on the pavement!(: WHICH REMINDS ME! KOO SI XUAN! WHERE IS MY NEW HANDPHONE COVER YOU OWE ME?! hahahahah!

This is ridiculous, you cannot see anything wearing those! Yes its good being patriotic, but having a vision is more important(:


AH GEEK! (: Eww Haha my small eyes make me look like a tiko! xD

And thank you so much bestie! She surprised me by offering to pay for twilight that I wanted from Borders, then telling me later that I don't have to return her the money! It was an early christmas gift! Thanks woman! I lurbbzzxz euu!`xzx! Haha! I promise I'll get you something good to keep from Taiwan(:


Oh and Shaokwang, Xiuxian, Jestoni, don't worry about the lunch thing! Don't have to apologise(: Next time then! Have fun at work, although it'd be so much greater if you guys were free on this holiday!:D

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN