I'm rejoycing! Prelims are finally over, and I haven't updated properly for a long time. Life's been very busy for me because of my studies! I'm so frustrated, why is my life revolved around studies?! All that i'm thinking about are books. I really hate memorising and applying formulas to every single bloody question. And i hate the stupid marking scheme, like how they mark by key points! I mean, hello? Ever heard about improvising? Anyway, I know i'm going to do horrendously for prelims. And i'm pretty worried, when Ms Tay said that the Olevel standard of the Chem is very similar to the prelim paper, so I have to buck up even more! And I couldn't complete the History and SS papers. I need better time allocation to my section A and B. Anyway enough talk about stress, i'm going to allow myself a break until Saturday, then i'll have to mug..again-_- Sixuan's always telling me to hang in there, and I want to thank her all the things she'd done for me. Her encouragement might be the reason why I don't lose my sanity.
I think time passes really quickly, Olevels are in 1 month 1 week's time. I'm leaving school in 2 months time. It seemed just yesterday when I first stepped into the unfamiliar surroundings. I didn't even know the school existed. And I can't help thinking all the things i've been through in these 4 years. They are the most memorable, most important 4 years of my life. I've met great people, whom i used to dislike, that became my friends. I've shared tears, laughter, anger with them and i'll never forget how every single moment is so significant to me. I can't express what I want to say in words, it's all bundled up in heavy emotions. I'll be truly sad leaving the school, my friends, teachers. And I'm sure there are still so many amazing people out there in the school, that I haven't got to know yet. There's so much to do, but so little time. I really want to thank the school for giving me so many opportunities, my leadership position in cca, class comm, the amazing trip to india, there's so much more!
Anyway, I've been dreaming loads of crazy stuff! OOOH! My favourite one, JOE JONAS! HE'S SUPER HOT LA! SHIT! Aha Ginie, jealous? That was one really good dream. I've had other totally retarded ones(it included yunchao--), and shaokie was there tooo!:D Haha sigh.

Ginie, we idol the same people at the same time. JIANGZHISHU! AND JOE JONAS! hahaha!