
She's very adorable! She has a favourite tv show called " The Wheels On The Bus" lol!
Award's Night:
It was quite boring. And the worst unforgivable part was that they just had to show our Sec1 photos! I cringed when i saw it, it's not fair okay! We're supposed to feel honoured for taking award not embarrassed. But anyway, it felt really good to achieve an award. And and, it was the first time mum and dad went to witness a school event that I'm involved in. Oh, and Kaisheng (is it?) quit bugging me!!!! LOL
Yup, I haven't blogged for ages. That's becuase I was busy mugging, and still in the process of doing so. Don't get it wrong, I'm not a mugger. I'm so rusty at blogging now, used to be able to write loads of things but now I'm really just slamming at the keyboard whatever that comes to my head.
HAPPY SIXTEENTH VIVIEN! I'M SO APOLOGETIC THAT I CAN'T GO AND CRASH YOUR PARTY! I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR PRESENT ON MONDAY!
I like the name Sara. Do you? Haha, don't you think it sounds feminine and successful? Sara, Sara, Sara. Oh whatever, just close this window or click on any other link. My blog is so boring and monotonous I can't even stand reading it myself.
BYE.