Koo Yun Xuan

Monday, July 21, 2008
English Common Test Results
were released today at the hall. I can say I improved from my D7 grade for the previous test. It's funny how so many people complained to us about Ms Karim's strict marking scheme, because those in 4-4 are quite used to it. But it's true, I find her very inflexible which makes it so difficult to convince her to give us more marks. But nonetheless, I'm satisfied but not overly with my English results.

Mrs Veda is adorable. It tickles me whenever she says the word "turgid" haha. She makes it sound so rich and full. "TUUUHRR-GID". (:

I'm so sorry Zhanhong! That you're my seating partner. You must be dreading all the noise I make in class. Haha plus all the talk about food, especially Fish&CO. Lol, at least I kept you awake! Or maybe it's the other way around.

BYE.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN