Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, May 06, 2008
2.4KMRUN COMPLETED IN 16.36 MINUTES

Thank you Caryn!:D Haha I feel so accomplished now. A lot of people were shock when I told them my timing, but all recognition to Caryn. Thanks for putting up with my snail speed lol, I bet it was effortless for you. Yes! Finally Mr Ong won't pick on me for my 4 seconds!

Learnt something so original and yet cool from Mr Chow.

Try to break the code: 1 17755 4

Liyu, I know you know already but don't go telling the whole world haha!

Chinese lesson is getting more and more interesting. My respectable jinbeihua laoshi has been so kind to let us actually watch this super super hilarious zhouxinci show. Hee it's so ridiculous that Ginie fell asleep in class. My chinese class has nice people(: The 4-3 guys are always talking nonsense. And my friends jaime, ruishan and ginie are the best!:D I can't believe I'm saying this but the truckloads of chinese worksheets are actually quite enjoyable. Chinese is actually..fun haha. ONNNLY YOUUUUUUU~ haha hmm, common test chinese was a killer. I'm getting it back tomorrow, and I'm seriously scared I'll fail. Ah heck, I've put in my best!

I'm liking my class 4-4 a lot. I don't know why, even though the guys call me zhuyouza/ham/oil?!. My classmates are still the most lovable bunch of peeps.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN