Yeehee I suddenly feel like writing messages to my friend.
Liyu, hello! hahaha I want to cross that bridge so would you please hurry up with it! Hey anyway, don't you think our secret code language is cool? I think it's really is haha. Only we understand what we mean, so SSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKK! haha see stoops? Bridge To Terabithia:D haha and I hope you're still developing a good reading habit. How's whale? Or has "its" nickname changed? Didn't talk to whale for a long long time haha. Ah please I haven't talk to you properly for a while too. Missed me, didn't cha? And I wasn't serious today haha! There wasn't anything on your hair. Haha so I really don't know if Weilin was playing along with me or she is really deluded. Hoha I haven't forgotten our sleepover date! Urgh, now we have to wait till Os are over. EH what do you call your mother? Haha sometimes I call mine "niang". The exceptions are "mimsies". Okay you must be thinking this doesn't relate to anything at all. Oh something embarrassing happened to me! Haha my sis's friend came to my house. But I wasn't aware of it because I was in my room. Guess what I did when I met my sis at the corridor? I wobbled! I wouldn't call it swaying because I'm so huge it's physically impossible for me to sway. And there were attempted "coordinated" hand actions to the wobbling. Oh gosh, I cannot be any more mortified at the precise moment when my sis friend suddenly appeared! HELLO? Who in the right mind wobbles like a huge chimpanzee in front of strangers!? Yes, you can guess what happened next. Sigh, why am I always an entertainment to others and an embarrassment to myself? Yeeesh. It reminds me of the "Delifrance Video" hahaha! Oh man, you must know that I'm really not as hiong as last time. Mimi, you know I don't like things neat and tidy? Because unlike normal people, I can find my stuff when they're in a mess. SO please for goodness sake! Your room is too tidy! How can you get anything done? I'll feel distracted when my table's nice and sparkly. Ooh haha you know what I did recently? A huge bug landed on my table a few days ago and I managed to squish it with my calculator cover. But I was so grossed out because there were intestines and what-nots smeared across the table and on my cal cover. Haha I left it there untouched until my maid, Zenny came and asked me what that was and she frowned at me. Haha I begged her to help me clear up and she did most willingly. Okay I bet you're disgusted with me. Oh the stain on the cal cover couldn't come off because Zenn cleaned it only 2 days later, so we had to use disinfectant to wipe it clean. Hahaha! Okay, I've done catching up with you. Now we've really talked. teehee(: