Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, April 11, 2008
TODAY'S RECESS





CAAAARYNN!:D My new partner; and gossiper lol
















CLASSIC! hahaha!





We like crossed eyes


Yunchao slap zhanhong! hahaha

Oh my god. I haven't blogged since camp! haha! Nobody beats my record. Anyway, so much have happened. I screwed my Eng oral, I luurve band concert and I've reduced to 2 meals only, BELIEVE OR NOT! HAHA! It's quite sad, I miss my eating regime.

Oh, and I'm utterly disappointed in you. I can't believe I trusted you. I'm really so disapointed in you. You know, backstabbing someone is one thing. But what I really cannot accept is that you backstab someone who is trying to help you. You think we want to get involved is it? Very fun that police call you is it? Please, if you want to screw up, just screw your own life. And thanks for the card, but I really much prefer it when it comes from your heart. It's not that you don't have friends. You fail to realise you push people away from you. So enough of the self-pity, and just go create a miracle for yourself. And don't create rumours about me, that I told people about your condition. Because I wouldn't waste my time away like that.

On a positive note, I'm happier now!(:

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN