Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
CHOIR CAMP & FUND FIESTA!

Camp was great! Thanks juniors, I'll really miss smearing flour on your faces):
Fund Fiesta was BORING, except for the cycling that I did with Amanda and the Choir peeps. I'm sun-burned! But I bet it'll fade off before school starts, and I'll go back to my sickly whitish face.


Whoa! Yew, you're just acting glam :P
Hahaha! Xiuxian what's up with that sian-diao look!


Look at Yew, she's really in her own world(:
See what I mean? Haha

Liyu, Agnes, Me, Amanda
Howard! My super cute junior!

We all hate the wind.
HAHAHA! Please notice the spastic look on the extreme left :D



Crazy boy, my junior. He wanted to try tying his hair, so the girls helped him.



Anyway, my last camp is really over now. I'll miss the stays in school, and all the horrors of the girl's toilet! Haha, this time there were 2 adult cockroaches! Zhiqing was really brave and volunteered to kill it, but then we lost sight of it. I'm serious, the school should really use the funds collected to reconstruct the toilet! They're all pathetic! Don't even have toilet paper how to shit?! Okay, doesn't really matter, I'm graduating soon. We watched Phantom Of the Opera on the second night. I love it! Cannot get sick of the songs. And liyu, partly my fault. Should have asked you first. But nevermind! We're okay now! :D Haha I hate the mosquitos in class 1-5! I couldn't sleep at all on the first night la! Hmm, but camp was still fun.



KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN