Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I'M ALL SMILES :DDDDDDDD

23/25 AMaths (mind you)
18/25 Biology
:) But I'm not going to be complacent. I feel jubilant getting my As, especially Maths! I could have gotten full marks but i misinterpreted the instructions wrongly and left my answers in surd form. But nevermind, since I really actually do know what root 36 and root 4 are, I am a full-marker! Haha nonsense. Hmm, I'm worried for my Chemistry now. It's my only pure science and from the recent test, I have a strong intuition that I did badly. I've talked to Ms Tay through one-to-one interaction time on Monday and she expressed that she was quite alarmed with the drop in my results for Chem. I'm trying. And I'll try harder.

Samantha, my dear girl, please stay strong. I believe you can pull through. You're really not alone, there are so many who care for you. If you need to talk, you can always approach me. I might not give you the best advice or any at all, but I'm willing to listen. Don't let any of it affect your studies. Continue to stay motivated, and i sincerely think you can score well.

After school, PP and I stayed back for maths remedial. Mrs Ong is super intimidating sometimes. I really don't dare to ask her questions when i don't understand. And what pyu said was so true! HAHA yes, she always walks on the right down each row. I was sway to sit there this afternoon and very unfortunately got scolded by her. Please! I always very stress when any teacher's beside me watching me do my work. Then I cannot generate my brain cells properly and I'll forget everything. Heh, but sometimes i pull it off by pretending to be deep in thought with the question, analysing it professionaly, then whoever it is will be convinced and walk on haha. After that, we hung around the foyer and got free ice-cream! Haha thanks BANG-GE! This boy bought both of us ice-cream just because I said he was good looking! Haha thanks sergeant Wong! :D

I KNEW IT, THOSE ASIAN CHICKS! HAHAHAHA

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN