PACKED WEEK! AGAIN!
Monday:
1. PAINTING SESSION! AND I'M NOT DIRTYING MY FBT AGAIN! LIYU! AGNES! TILL THEN! AND PAINT SPLASHING'S STILL ON YOU YAP!:D
2. Shopping to be continued with mom and sis after that!
Tuesday:
3. STUPID FREAK WORKSHOP! EAT MY YOUTH! I'M SERIOUS! IT'S PREPOSTEROUS! IT'S FROM 9AM-6PM! THE ONLY THING I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IS THE FOOD! IT BETTER BE GOOD, OH AND DINNER WITH MY TWO STOOPSIES! (:
Wednesday:
4. SLEEPOVER CUM CHRISTMAS PARTY AT YAP'S!!!! OMG! THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT!!
Thursday:
5. Baking session (still pending)
6. Christmas skit preparations! I'm narrator heh! i have this image of myself peeing on stage and going "agaahagagahahaga" okay, relax! Practise makes perfect!
Friday:
7. TUUUUUITION
8. AND TUUUITION!
Saturday:
9. I'M GOING TO STUDY!(:
Sunday:
10. CHURCH! AND THEN STUDY!
Dad's in malaysia now for work. Sixuan's family will be off to malacca from tmr to wednesday! WHY IS EVERYBODY GOING M'SIA?! I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS TOO! Hmm, a few weeks ago, it was Hongkong where people were chionging to. Now's Malaysia week! I'm staying in Singapore heh.. okay bye bye!