Koo Yun Xuan

Monday, December 31, 2007
NEW YEAR

Many things happened to me in 2007.
2007 was definitely a fun-filled, heartbreaking, fuming mad year. The activities that brought me closer to people, but also made me drift from some. Sec 3 Adventure Camp, SYF, MYE&EOYs, India etc. Most importantly, i've grown. I'm different now, because i'm subjected to changes. Every year again, I'll be a different me. Maybe i'll tone down more in 2008 due to Olevels. I don't know. Hmm, i guess what's the point in knowing what's in for me? Life would be monotonous. So far, I'm enjoying every single bit of it! I love the people around me, don't get me wrong, i do hate sometimes, but that's not very significant, is it?

I want to thank these people for making a difference in my life, for molding me into a stronger person. Pupeng, Liyu, Agnes, Amanda, Nijune, SK, XX, szean, pyu, roymond, yujun, my family, last but not least God. Thank you.
haha i sound like i'm at star award's giving out my credits.

New Year Resolutions? I'll keep them to myself!

2008, EMBRACE ME COS HERE I COME!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN