
LIYU SAY SSIK! SSIK! AND L! HAHAHAHA
Hmm, today i busied myself by burying into the two books i bought yesterday at BORDERS. I finished Shopaholic Takes Manhattan and i'm on to Shopaholic Ties The Knot! Darn it, you know i could have gone with the choir peeps for painting! But then, me and my pea-brain, i didn't realise that i could actually make it in time for tuition if i went for it. Oh and i'm determined not to be so cynical about next year. It'll be completely fine! (God, who am i joking..)
And i just found out yesterday from mr siva that the publicity people, that is my friends and i, will be presenting the powerpoint/video on the 23rd Jan! Which is exactly a day before i turn sixteen! Man, if i screw up, i'll never show my face in school again. (Paah! yeah right) I do have stage fright. I know, i know. A performer shouldn't have stage frights, but please! Speaking in front of my cohort?! I thought after my horrific attempt in secondary one during the coucillor speech election, i would be done and through with it! BUT NO! I STILL HAVE TO DO THIS. It's super pressurising, okay! But nonetheless, i promised to be optimistic from now on.

Haha, SCANDALOUS SIA! If you look closely enough, you can see mr siva umchio-ing.