I'M BACK!
UB6 was a blast! I had a really good time spending with God and my beloved churchies! First time this year that i'm really pulled away from my everyday worries and complications. So i'm re-charged now with the grace of God, and i'm as good as new, even better! Throw me any work or trouble, and i'll be done with it in no time! Yes, i'm feeling really positive now, i'm looking at the bright side even at the most crushing moments of my life, it feels good(: SIXUAN, COCO, YEESH, EM AND TIFF! I MISS YOU GUYS! AND WILLIAM, YOUR NONSENSE! Despite more than 20 annoying mosquitoe bites i've got in the 4 days, i still love having camp with you guys! AND GROUP FEA[RED]! :D
Yes! having a baking session at sixuan's house this sunday with the girls! I'm really looking forward to it! ( The bible, sixuan you know what i mean haha)
Class Gathering, however was a disappointment. But i did expect it to turn out this way. There were only Pupeng and i to represent the girls, and almost all the guys turned up! So yeah, kind of neglected hah! Hmm, but it was fun listening to people's spooks and siangwei's unending blabbering about tigers haha! We were all really muddy cos of the continuous raining so it wasn't pleasant at all. The guys except for yujun and jinglong went to the red house. I didn't go, didn't want to scare myself unnecessarily. So I kind of slept throughout the whole thing! I was really tired the whole night cos of the treasure hunt at Ubin i had in the morning. When i got home, i slept from 11am to 4pm, then 5pm to 8pm, THEN 10pm to 9am the next day!
I'M FILLED WITH JOY TODAY COS I WENT SHOPPING WITH MOM AND SIS! Please, this is like the first time this year that we went out together to shop! I'm serious, so i'm very happy today haha! I love you mom! I'm not just saying this cos you bought two heels, 4 pieces of CDs, a very nice top and more to come next monday. haha, thanks mom! And sis, for helping me with the selection of clothes! We also went to dad's new office today at the concourse! The view from his office is really breath-taking! I can see the malaysia from there! in the car, sis and i were trying to harmonise joy to the world, silent night, and amazing grace! hahaha it was super funny! Cos she couldn't really keep in tune. I really miss these family bonding activities! Too bad my elder bro's in m'sia now, so he couldn't spend the time with us today. He'll be back tmr anyway!
LIYEW! AGNES! C'MAS PARTY THIS COMING WED AFTER THIS STUPID WORKSHOP LIYEW AND I HAVE TO ATTEND! I MEAN, PUUH-LEASE! WE'RE ALR STEPPING DOWN SOON, SHOULD LIKE GIVE THE SEC TWOS AN OPPORTUNITY RIGHT! HAHAHA OKAY EXCUSES, EXCUSES! BUT I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS.
Pupeng, i had a really good time talking to you on class bbq night/morning. I sincerely hope we could do it more often! I wish you all the best in whatever you do, may it be band or relationship, or studies. I believe in you, you can do it!(: GINKO NUTS! GINKO NUTS! GINKO ALL THE WAY! i love you!
Oh, and i've printed out photos from india and stored it in the photo album i bought there. It's really beautiful, it's truly a once in a lifetime experience! i'll show it to you guys one day if i have the chance(: It's my pride haha.