Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
CHIRSTMAS

It's the festive season of the year! I absolutely adore christmas. I'm always so magically filled with joy when it comes to this time of the year. This year is no exception although i received much much lesser well-wishes and of course PRESENTS! But that isn't what christmas is all about is it? No, mister. IT'S THE BIRTH OF CHRIST JESUS!(:

A joke for the joyous season: What Did Adam say to his wife this time of the year?
It's Christmas Eve!

Anyway, Christmas Eve was rather meaningful. I woke up late, like around 11am, due to the late night programmes i attented in church the night before. WE DID OUR CHRISTMAS SKIT! AND I'M SO FILLED WITH RELIEF THAT I DIDN'T SCREW UP! NO SIREE, NOT A SINGLE DROP OF PEE DRIPPED ON THE STAGE! AND HEH IN FACT, I NARRATED QUITE WELL! :D And no, if you think i'm giving empty praises to myself..you so deserve a slap! Because obviously i went to ask around and according to my sister who is a rather honest critic, she said it was okay! *Note when sister says it's okay, it actually means good job!
Anyway, yes back to my point, i woke up late the next day on Christmas Eve. So, had lunch (I SKIPPED BREKKIST!), rushed for last caroling rehearsal. And finally went to KUANG HUI SHAU HOSPITAL! (Actually, sixuan, stephanie, and i bought 2 breads each before actually reaching our destination)

It was nice to be there. Although we didn't sing so good that spotlights will miraculously appear to glow on our faces, but i guess at least our hearts shone with sincerity. The patients there who were mainly the elderly really enjoyed our company. Some even teared. I guess they were to stay in for christmas, and maybe it wasn't too pleasant. No christmas gatherings, No christmas feast. We're probably the most they got for christmas this year. But you know what, they made me feel good too! I really appreciated their warm enthusiasm when we were singing. A simple clap-a-long and sing-a-long really perked me up. And that was what they just did(:
After my fruitful visit, Sixuan and Zhengxuan and i decided to organise a veryvery last minute family outing! AND GUESS WHAT! WE ALL WENT OUT, BOTH OUR FAMILIES, THAT IS TEN HEADS ALTOGETHER! We booked online tickets to the sneaks of I AM LEGEND AT AMKhub.

This was how we were seated at the third front row of the cinema:
MUM, DAD, SHUSHU, SHENSHEN, SIXUAN, ME, SIS, BRO, ZHENGXUAN, YUXUAN!

Let me tell you..IT WAS AWESOME! The gathering, the movie! That was the first time in ten years, i repeat TEN YEARS since our families went to watch a movie together. Which means i was 5 the last time. Wow, time passes really quickly. Anyway, the movie was awesome. Will Smith in all his lone hotness, haha! I would have eaten him up if i were the zombie too. Okay, but still, the movie was a tweeny bit too scary for me. Ah heck! Smith dissolves my fear in his hotness! hahaha okay i should really stop. It was funny how my brother and sister forced me to stuff my fist into my mouth after i gave my first scream in the movie when the lion suddenly appeared to break the suspense. HA! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE FLESH-EATING ZOMBIE CAN! hahaha, i pity the poor chap seated in front of me because even with a fist stuffed into my mouth, my screams never fail to be projected. Anyway, i wasn't the only coward in the cinema! Sis, bro and I cowered in our seats with our palms over our mouth, ears shut tight by our fingers, eyes blinded by our shirt sleeve, you name it. SIBLINGS, STICK TOGETHER! hahaha!

Okay, i realised this is a longwinded post. So i'll hurry. Hmm, anyway the ending of I AM LEGEND was quite sad. I HATE IT WHEN MAIN CHARACTERS DIE! oops! haha now i've said it, you've got to watch it!

Chirstmas: (If you've realised, all that you've read above is about Christmas Eve! ahaha!) So anyway, went for church service. Then had POPIAH PARTY AT GRANNY'S! Yeeshuang and family joined us! We started watching videos on youtube. Fullhouse, Autumn in my heart, America got talent. I tell you America's really got talents! Go check it out! Haha we were totally addicted to Fullhouse! It's my second time watching it, and i'm not sick at all. Took intervals when we all went for more helpings of popiah and honey water! Mmm, yummy! After that, we went home, i rested a while before SI-XUANNIE, ZHENNY, YAO&FAN came over. My bro joined the guys and they all went for a dip in the pool. Sixuan and i stayed in the house and watched meteor-garden2. It was such a bore! We skipped to the last disc, and realised we could still pick up what happened in the in-betweens. Anyway, the guys came up, and then we drove to sixuan's house for christmas dinner where everybody else were already there. It was such a beautiful spread! THE TURKEY SAT WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE AND SOME OTHER SAUCE I CAN'T IDENTIFY. It tasted good though! There were also CREAM OF MUSHROOM, CABBAGE SOUP, A HUGE SIDE OF HAM, WHIPPED POTATO AND TWO DIFFERENT FLAVOURS OF LOGCAKE! :D We watched this really hilarious comedy on HBO, titled ACCEPTED. It'll definitely be shown again, so if you have cable, must go watch! THERE GOES MY CHRISTMAS.

Ohmygoodness, i just realised that i'm going to be sixteen very soon. I'M REALLY NOT READY FOR SIXTEEN COS I'M BARELY SETTLED WITH FIFTEEN! okay anyway, i'll be doing up my new year resolutions in my next post!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN