Yesterday's Story.
I woke up early yesterday, around 7.45am. I just wanted to reflect, so i took some time to refresh. Choir was really fun yesterday, liyu and i went mad during warmups as usual haha. I seriously don't know what came over us, we both have the sudden urge to throw things at each other! haha, she threw markers, duster, my bag, and almost a chair at me on saturday. Crazy woman, mentally unsound. Anyway, had a comm meeting with mr ng and ms chen again. We have a lot to do in this week! Seriously, i can't be a procrastinator anymore.
I'm glad. Choir room is getting a makeover. New paints, new furnitures, and AWAY WITH THE PUNGENT SMELL! hahaha, if you use the choir room regularly like i do, you'll know why i'm so happy. PLEASE! I have members feeling insecure in there because the walls look as if it will collapse and fall on them any moment. Sheesh, and the school's supposed to be fairly new. Oh, liyu and i have chosen ASLs to aid the SLs in their job! It will be announced tomorrow, haha i'm lengthening the suspense..haha, stupid xiuxian and liyu kept laughing at me during the meeting cos i was drinking mango juice from the huge carton itself. Hello?! Liyu and agnes said it was okay to do that so i bought it, and then they laugh at me. I very fun to bully ah! haha
Agnes and i headed to Liyu's house after that. HER HOUSE VERY BIG AND COSY AND GOT VERY DELICIOUS INSTANT NOODLES SO I LIKE! Oh boy haha. Her room is like thrice the size of mine! You scandalous woman, I want your room! Anyway, three of us plan to have a sleepover at yew's house soon:D I CANNOT WAIT! We watched dvds then we got bored, so we started talking about fweed and agnes' pride. haha, those two retarted maniacs, but i love them! Went home around 7. 30pm, and after washing up, i started working on my christmas cards! I finished four already, then i went to bed.
I had tuition from 9 to 11am this morning. My tutor and i did Furthur Trigonometrical Identities, Chapter 7. I'm getting quite interested in mathematics now, it's quite fun to solve! And i'm getting the hang of it quite well, so it's an achievement. For now, i'll stay home, and i'll rot. Nah, kidding. I'll be doing productive stuff like what my dear friend Xiuxian said on the tagboard, "CHERISH LIFE!". He made me sound as if i don't haha! But yeah thanks for the advice, i will.
I'm really fortunate to have you guys(YEW, AGNES, SNOW WHITE) Thanks-a-million!