Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, November 30, 2007
YAP I'M SO SORRY ABOUT ELVIS PRESLEY!

Xiuxian, yap and i were talking about music and somehow we started on elvis presley.

Yap: WHO IS HE?
ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *LOST FOR WORDS! ( we were on the public bus anyway)

Sorry la sayang! haha, i was really shocked, which explained my tremendous outburst of laughter. Okay okay promise i won't laugh at you again. HAH! YA RIGHT! :D Okay fine, i'll try not to laugh at you again. Hmm Yap, Xiuxian, Shaokie, Jestoni, Dave, Noel and I went for a joint choir concert at PLMGS yesterday night. Honestly, i wasn't paying attention to the choirs haha cos yap and i were trying hard to stiffle our laughters throughout the whole concert. There was this super Q-MOH GIRL who kept seducing shaokwang by "accidentally" slipping her pinafore strap off her shoulders! hahaha! I could tell that shaokie was trying hard to resist his urges to prance on her haha! And i don't know why that YAPYEEYEW AND XIUXIAN kept on laughing at me. VERY FUNNY MEH?! YOU BOTH ALSO ATE THE NIPS CHOCOLATE WHAT! When it comes to food, i become their source of entertainment..just let me eat in peace la! ANNOYING BUNCH OF BABOONS.

Oh and speaking of food, haha we ate A LOT! haha Dave, i salute you. This boy, ate two portions of kway chap plus the liao, and he ate mine and noel's leftover mushroom minced meat noodle. And after all those, he was only 80% full. I mean please! I thought i was the biggest eater! YAP, XX! SEE, I WON'T CAUSE SINGAPORE TO SINK!

Back to the performance, i thought that FMSS was really good. Their sopranos were superb. Haiyo, and my eyes played tricks on me again, haha LOOK-ALIKE SIA!

Liyu, must organise myss outing! Cannot procrastinate ah! Oh and i regretted giving you entry to my accounts haha you'll surely sabotage me one day.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN