Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I LOVE YAPYAP! AND YAPYAP LOVES ME TOO!

hah, i have credits to give out today.


Thanks-a-million liyew! I know my rants almost put you to sleep, but yes, thank you for listening and haha even if you weren't, thanks for acting like you did! :D YAPPYYAPPY-YAP! Oh and thank you agnes for just being there, and although you didn't say anything, your presence was already a great comfort! AND, thank you "broccoli zombie"(:

Had choir today, (haha! oh man, i rarely blog about choir rehearsals) it was really interesting. The warm-ups were..hmm maybe a little disturbing haha! Anyway, good job choir! i thought we did really well today. We managed to learn a new song which had a really challenging rhythm to keep up to, so bravo! haha i have a strong sense of accomplishment today! OH AND MY GOODNESS! MICHELLE, YOUR CHOCOLATE CORNFLAKES WAS SCRUMPTIOUSLY MOUTH-WATERING! I THINK I ATE LIKE 10! HAHAH SHIT SIA, I MUST REALLY EXERCISE SELF-CONTROL! But not bad already compared to other days. I skipped recess haha! Amazing, i know.

I MISS MY FRIENDS A LOT! ESPECIALLY YAP, XIUXIAN, ZOMBIE! LET'S LIKE ALL GO OUT ONE DAY!! PREFERABLY ON SUNDAY!(: hmm, i realised that i mentioned food in almost every post i made lol! hey i love food okay, although i'm a fussy eater. okay haha i'm contradicting what i've just said.


my circle of friends!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN