Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
DILEMA!

I tossed a coin.
Heads, and i'll tell.
Tails, and i will remain silent.
It was tails, but i'm really sick of keeping it all to myself.
Then again, if i do tell, i'm really afraid of the outcome.
I'M SCREWED UP, why must i always blow my chances away!
if i could, i would turn time around and redo what i did, what i said.
i know myself.
i'll continue hiding, avoiding, pretending it doesn't bother me.
I'll force myself to forget. i'll look as if i don't give a damn.
But deep down i do, and only a few know.
if i managed to get over the last,
I can definitely do it again.
It's just a teenage phase, i'll pull through.


but, i'm afraid i'll regret.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN