Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, June 09, 2006
here are some pictures just uploaded










- Emily, Tiffany, Sixuan and ME













- HAHAHA Pupeng, Melissa, and I relieve stress by giving the retarded-look(:











- You don't want to know hahaha. Me and Vivien













- I went to Pupeng's house to take some shots! This is one of them.













- My favourite neoprint taken with Amanda, Pupeng, Tricia.













- We took this after ub4. Sixuan, Jenny, Emily, Jamie, Tiffany, ME
I love 'em, especially SIXUAN! WE ARE FAMILY! <3












- okay. that was fun. it's some 16 consecutive shots Puepeng, Melissa and I took with my camera(: Don't ask me..I have no idea what we were doing back then HAHA






Anyway to all my humble and loyal readers,
Guess what?
I went to my class chalet on the 7th June after all!
hahaha(: how you may ask. Perhaps my mum took pity on me at the last minute. i certainly did not regret going, although no matter how vigorously Pupeng and I tried to fan at the barbeque pit, the fire was just as stubborn. it was pathetic! but i know the guys and us had loads of fun trying to cook the "forever cold" otah and putting approximately more than 10 fire starters into the pit, which was to no avail :D
Also, Pupeng and i rented a mountain bike each! As i rode down the long roads and paths, memories of me riding my own bicycle when i was a mere girl of 10 flooded back. it felt Good! Good(: especially when the breeze blows away all your troubles and no doubt sweat!! haha, I was elated too when i won one of the races i had with Pupeng. YES I DID!!! I managed to capture the breathtaking sunset too. it was all too wonderful. It was even better for Amanda, Tricia and Shuyi as they were strolling at the beach. So much for the serenity-talk, we had truckloads of fun playing "daytona" (a car-racing game) at the arcade! haha, the most i got was 20th in place amongst the 40 other players controlled by the machine itself..HEY! That's not too bad for a newbie alright!
I'm glad i've really gotten to know more of the guys in my class. Especially, Clinton and Yujun. Unlike their tough appearances, their personalites are really fun! They always speak in dialects that I'm not so familiar with..but i laugh and joke with them as it somehow sounds really hilarious to me.
I wish thay could be another 2/3 class chalet during the December hols!! It will surely be as fun-filled as this one(:

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN