Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, May 11, 2006
pupeng:
okayy..i admit it! i don't know how to insert the photos frm the digi cam to the com...FINE!! what?! not everyone knows how to do that ok...HELP!

i'm so glad that exams are ending(: haha, so totally celebrating after it!! ohh..and i'm gonna bring pupeng, amanda, vivien, tricia, shu yi, yinyin to this ice-cream parlour i discovered in thomson rd! COOL HUH haha..i can't wait for the class chalet!!! HOOTS it will rawk trust me I'M ORGANISING IT...haha...so much for my egoness!

why issit raining again?! its been raining for like I DUNNO!! but the temp is still unbearable! I LOVE TWO THREE ANYWAY!!! hahaha, okayy i am crap!! now the wind feels like a tornado!! rawrr!! okayy..I LOVE TWO THREE!!!!!!!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN